Rabu, 10 Februari 2010

Description of me

My name is Andrew Geraldi Restu. I am the firstborn in my family. I was born in Pangkalanbun on December 02, 1989. I am studying in English Language Education Study Program in Sanata Dharma University. why i choose this course ? because i think English Language is a "gate" to success.

my hobby is reading. my favorite author is Sir Conan Doyle, Agatha Christie,and Andrea Hirata. i love detective stories and inspiring stories. i have cried when i read Sang Pemimpi (Andrea Hirata) because the story is so sad and inspire me.

my other hobby is Mafia Wars. it is game online in Facebook. you play as a mafia that build your crime empire. you can earn fake money, collect weapons, and make war. It is so fun until i can play 4-7 hours a day, 7 day in a week.

5 komentar:

  1. eeem...hello andrew...

    it would be nice if you start a sentence with a capital letter...

    nice post..

    Gbu..

    BalasHapus
  2. hm, i think you have to pay more attentions in your punctuation and capital letters.
    thx u and good luck!

    BalasHapus
  3. Hi there!

    nice post. .

    Anyway. .Please don't forget the capital letters! hehehe

    Keep Writing!

    Oy. .please visit my blog and let me know what are u thinking! hehe

    Thanks!

    See u

    BalasHapus
  4. hahaha. . . .pay attention with the capital letters, friend. . . .

    nice post^^

    BalasHapus