Rabu, 24 Februari 2010

my favorite place

Have you felt when you meet some place and fall in love with? Not only because of the beauty inside those places but also because of the memory of them. Something inside of those places reminds you about something special in your past. And in my case, this place reminds me of my first love.
Well, you can find this place easily if you often have walked around campus. This place can be found in the west of our campus. It is near the secretariat of economic and toilet. This place is separated from the building of campus. You also can reach this place by walk from Kopma to the north. Those are just some chairs but there are canopy to protect the visitors. I always spend 15 minutes to sit there to both work my homework and just take a rest.
The place is as same as in my school. There were also flowers around the place and make up them beautifully. I could smell the flower and relax my mind. In our campus, this place not only there are flowers but also covered by many tresses. So the tresses make them cold even in hot day.

So, do you know what name is this place???

5 komentar:

  1. Your description is clear, yet you can elaborate more on it. Further, some grammatical mistakes can be found here.

    Keep up your work...^_^

    BalasHapus
  2. is it taman jamur??

    nice post...^^

    BalasHapus
  3. hahahahaha. . .
    :D

    Phyta mendahului (in English? ?)me. . .


    hehehehe :)



    keep writing :D

    BalasHapus
  4. Wooow..
    is phita right?
    i think her answer is right..
    hehe



    *_*

    BalasHapus
  5. yes,phyta's right " mushrom garden" :D

    BalasHapus