Rabu, 17 Februari 2010

When i was a student of junior high school,it was difficult to call my father for picked up. i have to borrow my friend's mobile phone. Otherwise i would join my friends.
Because of that, i asked a mobile phone to my parents. my parent agreed and gave some money. they just gave me 1,5 million rupiah.
i thought it was too much for a mobile phone. so, i bought a mobile phone that only charged me 8 hundred thousand rupiah and kept the rest.
My mobile phone was Nokia 1100. it is simple form and made of rubber. the color of its body was white blended with blue.
i loved this mobile phone because it was my first mobile phone. i added
ornament and my name in back of its. so people will recognize this mobile phone as my stuff.
i always brought it everywhere. school,game center,friends' house,etc. i can forget my homeworks but not my mobile phone

4 komentar:

  1. the color of its body was white blended with blue... Why u wrote 'was'? is it a pass color of ur mobile phone? If white blended with blue is ur mobile phone color until now, u must wrote 'the color of its body is'
    However, let's ask our lecturer to make sure it..
    keep writing...

    BalasHapus
  2. hiii. . . .

    beware of the capital letter. . .^^



    keep writing :D

    BalasHapus
  3. um,,,,,be careful with the capital letter.

    BalasHapus